This beautiful Wing Chun Wooden Dummy is constructed of Sandalwood, made with a solid wood trunk and spring-frame. The spring-frame creates a sense of feedback from strikes, and assists in the development of "heavy" power in both striking and movement in general. The Wing Chun Dummy frame consists of a heavy-duty compression spring for the base and a spring-assisted metal mounting bracket at the top. Sandalwood is classified as a hardwood, and is a strong, heavy wood with a fine grain. Sandalwood is a fragrant wood that is often prized for its oils, being an integral wood in many religious practices including Buddhism and Hinduism.
- Approximate Trunk Height: 55"
- Approximate Trunk Diameter: 9"
- Approximate Overall Height (including spring base): 61 1/2"
- Approximate Top Brack Width (this is the widest part of the spring frame): 15"
- Approximate Arm Length: 12.5"
- Approximate Leg Length: 25"
- Frame Included.
NOTE: You can view this dummy's installation instructions here.
Wooden dummies are oversize items and will incur extra shipping charges.