This Wing Tsun Dummy is made if high quality Rosewood and is left to its own natural wood color. Rosewood is a strong and heavy hardwood, with some species being harder than Teak. It is most often used in high-end furniture, prized for its beautiful grain, which is usually brownish with darker veining. Many species of Rosewood are scented, with "rosewood oil" being extracted for use in perfumes. This wood combines strength in utility with a pleasing aesthetic.
The upper arms of this wooden dummy are designed to allow the practitioner to set them either parallel to each other or be placed so that one arm is higher than the other.
- Approximate Trunk Height: 55"
- Approximate Trunk Diameter: 8"
- Approximate Frame Height: 64"
- Approximate Frame Width: 60"
- Approximate Arm Length (protruding from dummy): 12.5"
- Approximate Leg Length (protruding from dummy): 26.5"
- Frame Included.