Traditional Baguazhang utilizes a unique weapon called the Deer Horn sword. These traditional Double Deer Horns are made of stiff, chrome-plated cold-rolled steel with wood-sandwiched, wrapped handles, providing a substantial grip. Recognizing the advantages of training and fighting with two weapons, Deer Horn practitioners always use them as a pair. These traditional Double Deer Horns are made with wood-sandwiched, wrapped handles, providing a substantial grip. The Deer Horn's form, usage, and application are described in Liang Shou Yu, Wu Wen Ching, and Yang Jwing Ming's Bagua book, Baguazhang - Theory and Application. Sold as a pair.
- Approximate Length (per deer horn, measured at longest point, parallel to handle): 12 1/2"
- Approximate Width (per deer horn, measured at widest point): 10 3/4"
- Approximate Long Hook Lengths: 6"
- Approximate Short Hook Lengths: 4"
- Approximate Handle Length: 7 1/4"
- Approximate Weight (per deer horn): 1.2 lbs.