These Combat Premium Phoenix Double Straight Swords stand among the Shen Guang Long family forge's premium hand-forged swords.
Blade: The blades are made of hand-forged, high-carbon steel, making them suitable for cutting and combat usage. Double straight swords are traditionally made with one blade shorter than the other, with the shorter blade intended to be used in the off-hand, and these high quality swords follow that requirement with one blade an inch shorter than the other. The longer blade is hollow-ground, with Chinese characters for "Chinese Dragon Well Shen Guang Long Sword" and a sun and moon symbol engraved into the base. The shorter blade is made with a fuller running approximately 24" down the blade, with a seven star Little Dipper constellation engraved at the base. Both blades are shipped sharpened.
Scabbard and Fittings: Both the scabbard and handles are made of Ebony Wood, giving them a dark black color. The fittings on both the swords and scabbard are made of high quality brass.
Long Blade Measurements
- Approximate Blade Length: 31.5"
- Approximate Total Length: 41"
- Approximate Weight (sword only): 1.55 lbs
- Approximate Blade Length: 30.5"
- Approximate Total Length: 40"
- Approximate Weight (sword only): 1.85 lbs.
- Appoximate Total Weight (both swords in scabbard): 4.8 lbs
Stand is not included
Not for Wholesale