Traditional Baguazhang utilizes a unique weapon called the Deer Horn sword. Recognizing the advantages of training and fighting with two weapons, the stiff chrome steel Deer Horn swords are always used as a pair. Their form, usage, and application is described in Liang Shou Yu, Wu Wen Ching, and Yang Jwing Ming's Bagua book, Bagauzhang - Theory and Applications. Sold as a pair.
- Approximate Length (per deer horn, measured at longest point, parallel to handle): 11 3/8"
- Approximate Width (per deer horn, measured at widest point): 6"
- Approximate Long Hook Lengths: 3 1/2"
- Approximate Short Hook Lengths: 2"
- Approximate Handle Length: 7"
- Approximate Weight (per deer horn): 0.8 lbs.