Combat Twin Daggers are by far the simplest and most instinctive double weapons. In traditional Kung Fu styles they are most often used in pairs, held in an “ice pick” grip with the point down, allowing for whirling slashes and stabs, one weapon coordinated with the other in deadly harmony.
Each dagger in the set has been shaped from a single piece of very stiff stainless high carbon steel from its rigid blade and acute point to its lightly padded and cloth-wrapped handle.
Features and Specifications:
- Material: Stainless Steel with cloth grip
- Overall Length: 11-1/2"
- Blade Length: 5-1/2" (tip to top of hand guard)
- Grip Length: 4" (bottom of hand guard to top of ring
- Grip Color: Black/blue/gray stripes
- Weight: (238g pair) (119g per dagger)
- NOT sharp