Part of the Wing Lam Kung Fu Series, the Authentic Five Animals Style of Hasayfu Hung Kuen Kung Fu book is the first complete systems book written about the Five Animals Style that has been handed down from its origin in the Southern Shaolin Temple to a selective lineage. Sifu Wing Lam taught the rare Authentic Five Animals Style not only in America, but globally for over 40 years.
Features and Details:
- Learn about the 300-year history of the Five Animals style
- Study the Dragon, Tiger, Crane, Snake, and Panther - their fine points and power
- Review general principles, terms and guidelines for training, and common mistakes to avoid
- Understand different fighting concepts for each animal
- Examine the details of the original war and farm weapons used in Hasayfu Hung Kuen
- Enhance your knowledge of Five Elements power training
- Pages: 259
This book not only introduces you to the forms, but helps you use the Hasayfu style to improve your overall training and advance your martial skill.